Election Day is Sunday, May 19, 2019
For details on your Neighborhood Council Election and how you can become a candidate for office on your neighborhood council, visit LakeBalboaNC.org and click MORE on Neighborhood Council Elections (or click here directly).
Call 818.946.7707 to reach the Lake Balboa Election Committee
For more information call: City Clerk Election division 213.978.0444
send an Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or NCSupport@lacity.org
RUN FOR OFFICE
As an elected board member of your neighborhood council, you will represent your community as a voice directed towards the City of Los Angeles and our community. Any stakeholder within the neighborhood council boundaries may run for office.
Lake Balboa NC is part of Region 3, Southwest Valley, along with Encino, Sherman Oaks, West Hills, Canoga Park, Winnetka and Reseda
DO YOU SEE SOMETHING THAT INTERESTS YOU?
COME JOIN US AND MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
- DISASTER PREPAREDNESS FAIR
- COMMUNITY EMERGENCY BINS
- CERT TRAINING.
- VOTE ON NEW CONSTRUCTION WITHIN OUR BOUNDARIES
- DEVELOPING 10 YEAR COMMUNITY PLAN.
- YOUTH REPRESENTATIVE WORKS WITH LOCAL SCHOOLS ON VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES AND COMMUNITY ENGAGEMENTS
HEALTH AND PUBLIC SAFETY
- NEIGHBORHOOD WATCH
- COMMUNITY POLICE ADVISORY BOARD (CPAB)
RECREATION AND PARKS
- MOVIE IN THE PARK
- DOG PARK ISSUES
- IMPROVEMENTS IN THE PARK.
- PUBLIC RELATIONS
- ART PROJECTS
- WEBSITE AND FACEBOOK PAGE
- LOOK OVER THE CITY’S BOOKS
- MAKE BUDGET RECOMMENDATIONS TO THE MAYOR AND CITY COUNCIL.
- GET INVOLVED WITH OUR LOCAL SCHOOLS
- CHESS TOURNAMENT
- ROBOTICS TOURNAMENT
- CREATE LA UNIFIED PILOT PROGRAMS
- (ACE) LEARN ABOUT AVIATION CAREERS.